Swimming Pool or Swimming bath is a structure designed to carry
water to alter swimming or different leisure activities.
Pools are often engineered into the ground (in-ground pools) or engineered on top of ground (as a part of a separate construction or as a part of a building or different larger structure),Swimming Pools are typically made from materials like
concrete, natural stone, metal, plastic or covering material, and may be of a
custom size and form or engineered to a consistent size.
The first ever swimming pool was constructed in 3rd millennium BC at Mohenjo-Daro and called as “Great Bath”
Benefits of Swimming Pools
- Life time fun
- You can use it in any season. You can make it warm in winter, and you never have to worry about heating it for a long time. If you want to relax from a long day, you can turn it into a spa.
- Sophisticated impact
- It leaves a positive impression though it is a small pool. Its aesthetic works best with small gardens or in any small area in your house. Thus, you can maximize the space in your house.
- You do not have to worry about spending much on this pool. Since it is shallow, you do not need to fill it with a large amount of water unlike other types of pools such as above ground pools for kids. In addition, its size does not consume much energy to be heated.
- Emphasis on your garden
- As mentioned, you can add enhancements to a plunge pool such as a water wall. You can just turn it on, and you will see that your pool becomes a decorative element in your garden. If you do not want to take a dip and just want to enjoy the scene of water flowing, this feature is definitely for you.
- House expansion
- Making the most out of your house, it expands your house’s area. You should remember that your pool should harmonize with your house design and your style.
- One of the most attractive features of this pool is it does not need much upkeep. Having approximately 4 to 7 meters in length and 2 to 3 meters in width, it is not surprising that busy individuals opt for a plunge pool.
- Great for your health
- Swimming in a lap pool to get the daily exercise you need is not the only option if you want to exercise in water. Aerobic exercises, resistance training exercises, and light exercises like stretching can be done in this type of pool.
TYPES OF SWIMMING POOLS
1) Private pools
2) Children’s pools
3) Public pools
4) Competition pools
5) Exercise pools
6) Hot tubs and spa pools
7) Ocean pools
8) Infinity pools
9) Natural pools and ponds
10) Zero-entry swimming pools
11) Indoor Pools
PHENIL has been building quality Swimming Pools since long time. Manufactured by experienced engineers using the finest materials available. Our all products are safe and deliver dependable performance.
With PHENIL, you can count on exceptional service both before and after the sale.
Most of the Swimming Pools PHENIL have commissioned are located within hotels and resorts of extraordinary style and presence and our aim is to design and build your Swimming Pool to compliment your surrounding in every respect,
Brief Specifications And Features
Filtartion system to provide clean transparent silky water
Flow velocities mainatined at permissible level for safe reliable, Leak Proof and long lasting Piping
No Drain pools for to avoind Suction Enrapment’
Salt and Ozonated pools on Demand
Heated pool through most efficient and energy saving heat pumps
Well spread underwater lighting.
Colour Changing Lighting on demand
Well Designed Easy to Access and Identifieble Plant Rooms with best plumbing and Installtion Practices
All Plumbing in 10 Kg PVC/UPVC Piping
PHENIL offer you full product and service covering:
– conceptual design services
– In-depth design studies
– Project management
– Equipment supply, and installation
– After sales service